Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Catching up

Wow ... I forgot about this blog spot and I have needed to write.



DrB had to cancel today's session.  His wife had surgery and he needed to be home this week.  I hope he calls me soon and puts me on his schedule.  It really upset me when he called and said 'cancel' instead of 'reschedule'.  I feel abandoned.


I am very suicidal.  I'm not sure why.  It's very uncomfortable to feel this way.  I'm afraid to talk with Albert 'cause he'll freak out.  I hesitate to tell DrB because he could decide to send me to Two Rivers.  I hated it when I had to go inpatient the last time.  I can't remember if it was in 2012 or 2013.  I don't want to go inpatient but I can't stand feeling this way, either.


I would like to take about 4 trazadone to get some good sleep.  I wouldn't die but I could be very upsetting to Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment